Puppy Zen Virtual Puppy School
In these extra-ordinary times we still have to care for our wee puppies and ensure they get the best start we can possibly give them. Given the limited ability to socialise your pup and with puppy schools closing down, I’m launching a virtual puppy school to run for at least two months.
There is a critical time in a puppy’s life, called the Formative Period, where training is essential as they can learn skills and social behaviours quickly and easily. Miss it, and you could have a lifetime of problem behaviours. Make the most of it, and you will have a happy lifelong bond with your pup.
We can’t change the timing of when we must lay these critical foundations down so we have to do the best we can now.
Launching Monday 30 March
If you join later all material will be available to you.
Cost $75/month (equates to $18.75/week).
This is a monthly subscription so you will be charged monthly, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Month 1 – from 30 March
- How to housetrain your pup
- Manage vocalisation and bite inhibition
- Build a bomb proof bond with your pup
- Ensure you avoid separation distress issues by teaching your pup to separate from you even when you are home all day
- Provide work around options for the limited socialisation opportunities currently available while we are all in lockdown
- Build resilient to noise, novelty and change
- Create a shared language including establishing the 10 basic commands
- Create enrichment, play and exercise options
Month 2 – May 2020
- How to catch up quickly on the socialisation parts you missed
- How to support your pup’s transition to the big world
- Continue establishing and proofing your pup’s training into increasing complex situations
Now more than ever it’s critical you lay down these essential foundations.
Mark will help you develop creative ways to achieve these things even as we stay in social isolation.
Come Join Mark as he too is raising two border collie puppies so you can watch in real time what Mark does when to raise a happy, bonded, stable pup. Here’s a sneak peak of puppies at 5 weeks trained the Puppy Zen way
What you will get:
- Access to exclusive content on a closed facebook page (members only)
- Each Monday a video from Mark outlining the key focuses for the week
- Daily video facebook posts from Mark outlining tasks for that day – Q&As available in comments sections
- Weekly Facebook Live on Fridays at 3pm – watch Mark live training his puppies and asked him questions.
Who is this for?
- For puppy owners (pups up to 6 months of age)
- Puppy school trainers wishing to extend their knowledge
- Prospective owners preparing for a new pup
- Anyone who loves dogs and wishes to extend their knowledge (puppies not compulsory!)