Do you need help with your adult dog?
- Embarrassed to be seen with your dog in public
- Stressed that the next incident might see your beloved dog in trouble
- Need help dealing with all the common behaviour issues
Let me help you have that stress free harmonious relationship and happy life you crave.
Is your older pup becoming stubborn?
- Do you feel that your puppy has gone backwards in their training?
- Does your pup listen to you at home but not while out and about?
- Teenage pups (5 – 18 months) can become hormonal, stubborn and more difficult to train
We can help you deal with emerging behaviour issues before they become long term problems.
Need to train a puppy?
- Basic commands
- House training & crate training
- Prevent behaviour problems
- Biting, nipping & destructive behaviour
Train a pup that everyone loves to have around!
Virtual Puppy School
1 – 5 month pups
Raise a happy, sociable and well-behaved pup for life! We show you EXACTLY what to do, week by week.
- Learn skills you’ll use for your dog’s whole life
- Teach the 10 basic commands for bomb proof obedience
- Prevent behaviour issues before they start
- Address house training, biting, barking, whining, fears, separation issues & hyperactivity
- Step by step videos
- Detailed troubleshooting if things go awry
- Dog trainers on hand help
Prevention is better than cure – now’s your chance to set yourself up with an easy dog for life!
For pups aged 1 – 5 months
Virtual School for Teenage Pups
5 – 18 month pups
Is your older pup a little stubborn, fearful, reactive, not always listening to you or going backwards in their training?
- Training specifically for teenage pups, including all the basics
- Handle the major hormonal & developmental changes happening to your pup
- Teach the 10 basic commands & PROOF them to ensure your pup responds all the time, no matter where you are
- Treat emerging issues including aggression, resource guarding, hyperactivity, barking, biting & separation distress
- Dog trainers on hand help
What you do NOW will determine if challenges are passing teenage angst, or a lifetime of problem behaviour.
For pups aged 5 – 18 months
Dog Zen Virtual Dog School
18 month+ dogs
Build a relaxed, stress-free life with your dog! Yes, old dogs CAN learn new tricks (and UNLEARN bad habits, too).
Our original life-changing course is for adult dogs that:
- Missed the early training they should have had
- Don’t listen or respond to your commands
- Have behaviour issues that need solving e.g aggression, hyperactivity, barking, phobias & separation distress
- Are rescues or had traumatic experiences that affect their behaviour
- Need a training tickle up
- Cause you frustration or embarrassment in public
Get to the root of your dog’s behaviour to truly understand your dog, build a strong bond, and solve behavioural issues, lovingly. We don’t shy away from the difficult stuff!
For dogs aged 18 months+
About Mark Vette
BSc, MSc (Hons)
Internationally renowned Animal Behaviourist, Educator, Author and TV Personality
Mark Vette is one of the world‛s leading animal behaviourists, having studied, treated and trained dogs for more than 40 years. Armed with abundant knowledge, extensive clinical experience and a strong academic background, Mark shows you how to create a beautifully loving and relaxed relationship with your dog!
He is the star of TV’s Purina Pound Pups to Dog Stars and Sky UK TV’s Dogs Might Fly and led the viral phenomena Driving Dogs.
Effective, fun and simple!
My unique methodology looks to the ancestral roots of the wolf and pariah dog to understand the behaviours you are battling with, and how to make real change. It’s effective, simple, doable, and fun!
Have access to all my experience in the comfort of your own home, in your own time. With step-by-step instructions you can enjoy a well behaved, loving dog who looks to you for direction every time.
Everything starts with the bond
Learn how the bond between humans and dogs has co-evolved over 30,000 years. Use this knowledge to strengthen the bond you have with your dog, to make sure it is the best it can be and reap the results!
Proven, trusted methodology
Built over 40 years from my clinical and hands on experience. Learn directly from me, the same methodology I have taught at universities and teach dog owners in my sought after Clinic.
Hear from our happy customers directly
Sian - Dog owner, Auckland
“Fantastic course. Thank you team fro your time, energy and enthausiasm. So sensible and so much common sense. Wish we could run hundreds of these so every dog owner attends the basics! I will be recommending Mobility Dogs attend.”
Lilithe, student, University of Waikato, studying a Bachelor of Science majoring in Animal Behaviour, Auckland
“Very inspiring. So glad you guys get this way of thinking about and treating dogs this way out, thank you guys!”