Feel confident knowing you’re doing EXACTLY the right thing at EXACTLY the right time to raise a happy, sociable and well-behaved puppy. Your pup is with you for 10-15 years and will have a huge influence on your life, can you afford not to put in the training now?!
- Skills you’ll use for your dog’s whole life
- Unique techniques to build a bond for life
- How to prepare for your pup & set up for success from the get-go
- Key socialisation techniques & how to manage the vaccination clash
- The 10 basic commands for bomb proof obedience
- How to prevent behaviour issues before they start
- Easy house training
- Address biting, barking, whining, fears, separation issues & hyperactivity
- Step by step video guidance from Mark Vette
- Detailed troubleshooting if things go awry
- Dog training team on hand help
- Live Coaching Sessions for direct one-on-one advice
- Access to our incredible support group of puppy owners and trainers!
We make it simple with easy to follow training videos, and a week-by-week training guide so you can be sure you’re doing the right thing at the right time.
Prevention is better than cure. Train your pup now and your journey will be SO much easier. Young pups learn skills and social behaviours quickly and easily, don’t miss this critical period and end up with a lifetime of problem behaviours. Do the right thing now and have a wonderful, stress-free life with your pup!
This is a monthly subscription, you can unsubscribe at any time.
STAGE 0: PREPARATION
Everything you need to know to prepare for your pup’s arrival
- Choosing the right pup
- Questions to ask your breeder / rescue organisation / retailer
- Understand your pup
- Set up your home & garden
- Key training tools
- Exercise & sleep overview
- Handle your pup’s first trip home
STAGE 1: FIRST MONTH – LAYING FOUNDATIONS
Teach all the basics and prevent behaviour issues developing
- Handle the first days (and nights!) at home
- Teach basic commands
- House training
- Build a bond
- Prevent issues
- Safe socialisation for the vaccination period
- Separation, biting & sensitivities
STAGE 2: SECOND MONTH – INTEGRATING & PROOFING
Ensure pup listens at home AND out and about
- Hardwire in the behaviours you’ve taught
- Proof commands so that your pup listens and responds anytime, anywhere!
- Test your pup in more distracting places
STAGE 3: EXTENSION & TROUBLESHOOTING
Handle challenges & emerging issues
- Case studies with different pups
- Troubleshoot any issues / challenges like hyper-excitability, fearfulness, nipping & biting, recall, separation issues, resource guarding & more
- Ongoing proofing work, particularly with recall!
- Fade the clicker & training tools
CAN I REALLY TRAIN MY PUP ONLINE?
Traditional puppy schools are fantastic for socialisation, but there’s little opportunity for learning with all that fun and chaos of multiple pups in a room together.
Our online course covers so much more than just the basics (though we do those too!). You’ll actually understand how to truly create an unbreakable bond with your pup that will mean your pup listens and responds to you so naturally.
THROUGHOUT THE COURSE, YOU’LL GET:
- A full and COMPLETE guide to raising and training your pup
- Personalised help from my dog training team whenever you need
- Facebook Live sessions with me for direct one-on-one advice
- Access to a members-only Facebook Group to ask questions & connect with our puppy training community
- Train in your own time
- Understand WHY you’re doing what you’re doing so you grow your skills as a trainer
WHEN SHOULD I START?
- Ideally, join at least 2 weeks before your pup arrives, so you can get your home set up correctly and be prepared to build great habits from the get-go and handle those critical first few days at home
- However, the course is designed for any pup aged up to 5 months
- If your pup is older than 5 months, join our Virtual School for Teenage Pups