HyperactivityHyperactive dog driving you crazy? We can help.
Get a Calmer more Obedient Dog
Do you find that your dog is constantly:
- jumping up
- pulling on lead
- over excited
- has poor recall
We show you the underlying principles of Dog Zen that will transform how you view your dog.
- Overview – the art & science of dog behaviour
- Learning State – understand when your dog can and cannot learn
- Formative Period – understand the critical 2-4 month period and what to do if you’ve missed it
- Shared Language – develop a new, powerful language between you and your dog
Dog Zen Tools and Techniques
Here we cover the essential tools and techniques required for success.
- Tools overview – learn the why and how of each tool
- Leads – how to use them effectively
- Clicker – marking your dog’s behaviour so it knows what you are asking it to do
- The Den – recreating a safe place for your dog
- Contrast training – the importance of positive training and setting boundaries
- Muzzle – safety option for your dog if you need it
- Golden rules of training – ensuring effective training sessions
Here we establish the fundamental building blocks for your relationship with your dog.
- Your role as Mentor and Guide – understand the critical nature of your role
- Joining up – learn how to have your dog look to you for guidance
- Basic commands – learn how to establish a strong foundation
- Meet and greet – establishing sound relationships with other dogs and people
Solve your hyperactivity issues with guidance from Mark
The Good Work
Use this section to sustain the behaviour changes in the real world.
- Proofing and fading the clicker
- Training diary
your dog today
You will learn how to build the foundations of a sound relationship with your dog, how to put your dog in a learning state and how to solve the common problem of hyperactivity.
A one of its kind course, with professional help and support along the way from Mark and his team – there is no other online course that offers this knowledge. A deeper and more meaningful relationship between you and your dog can start today!
20 online training videos and supporting documents
3 bonus videos on choosing the right breed, puppy and address foot biting
Step-by-step methodology for a better relationship with your dog
Cancel your subscription at any time
We’re here with customer support over email, whenever you need.